A bit of history to start would be in order. Jack and I are both truckers. We met in 1994 working for the same company and a year later we decided to see where life took us. Here we are 16 years later. Over those years we have teamed, gone solo with our own trucks and now we have come full circle and are a team again. I however, am semi-retired. I now go out on the truck about every other month or every two months and run with Jack for about two months. Life is good now. We finally have time to enjoy our beautiful home here in north central Arkansas, right in the middle of the Ozark Mountains.
We have a live-in care taker whom I will call *Chuckie Chopper.* We call him that because wood is his passion. At any given time you can find him chopping, cutting, or working with wood. He takes care of our place and all our critters while CJ and I are on the road. When I am home he takes care of all the maintanance and hard jobs. The really great part of this is that CC is a retired truck driver. Therefore, when Jack and I want time off together *old Chopper* lays down his hammer and saw, hops into our truck and runs it for a few weeks so we can relax at home and the truck is still producing. How great is that?
Happy Trails
Cant wait to hear about all of of those colorful friends.Also if you run into anymore of those Chuck The Choppers out there on the road,send him to my house.Stay safe,The Frito Bandito said that.
ReplyDeletehi trkmom1, good job on new blog! cj
ReplyDelete